On Saturday, Daria Saville (No. 88 in the world) faces Kaia Kanepi (No. 37) in the semifinals of the Citi Open.
In her most recent match on Friday, Saville beat Rebecca Marino in two sets, 6-1, 7-5, to advance from the quarterfinals. Kanepi claimed a victory in three sets the last time she played, 6-7, 6-4, 6-3 over Anna Kalinskaya in the quarterfinals on Friday.
Hoping to watch this match? MSG will have it, and more coverage during the Citi Open.
Daria Saville vs. Kaia Kanepi: Live Stream Info & TV Channel
- Tournament: Citi Open
- Round: Semifinal
- Date: Saturday, August 6
- TV Channel: MSG
- Live Stream: fuboTV
- Court Surface: Hard
Daria Saville vs. Kaia Kanepi Matchup Stats
- In seven hard-court tournaments so far this year, Saville has a record of 16-6.
- When playing on hard courts, Saville has a 68.2% winning percentage in service games and a 36.6% winning percentage in return games (131 service games won out of 192, and 71 return games won out of 194).
- Saville has won 41.3% of break points on hard courts this year (69 out of 167, which ranks 144th).
- In her last tournament, the Wimbledon, Saville lost in the round of 128 to No. 112-ranked Viktoriya Tomova, 5-7, 6-3, 5-7 on June 28.
- Kanepi has put up a 12-4 record in five tournaments on hard courts in 2022.
- On hard courts, Kanepi has won 40.6% of her return games and 68.8% of her service games.
- Kanepi has converted 42.4% of her break-point chances on hard courts (73 of 172).
- In the Wimbledon, Kanepi’s most recent tournament, she squared off against No. 77-ranked Diane Parry in the round of 128 on June 27 and lost 4-6, 4-6.
Saville vs. Kanepi Futures Odds
Tennis odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Saturday at 12: 56 AM ET.
- Saville Odds to Win the 2022 Citi Open: +750
- Kanepi Odds to Win the 2022 Citi Open: +500
Want to get in on the tennis betting action? Place your legal sports bets on this tournament or others in CO, NJ at Tipico Sportsbook. New customer offer: Deposit $10, GET $200 in betting credits immediately. 21+, Terms and Conditions apply. Bet now!
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).